2. This latest sleep development has been especially helpful since I have developed an ear infection along with my sinus infection, as diagnosed last night when I decided to pop into ExpressCare after my ear was full and uncomfortable all day. I'm grateful to be feeling a little better today after starting meds!
3. We finally attempted again to add formula into Brenna's breastmilk, as a fortifier though instead of the meal itself. We tried Similac Alimentum, which apparently has much more broken down proteins in it than regular formula. She's gotten one teaspoon of it added into one bottle for the last two days (starting slow!), and lo and behold, it hasn't affected her! I think we'll try one bottle a day for a few more days before increasing it. Hopefully this will mean that she will gain weight even more quickly, though she's still continuing to gain without the additional calories, weighing 8.6 pounds last night!
4. I am loving all of your questions through Formspring!
5. We have three doctor appointments in the next two days, but I'm actually looking forward to them since it'll force me out of the house :) I'll be glad when we all start feeling better and can get out in this beautiful weather more.
6. Brenna was fussing in her bouncy seat when I was making lunch, so I told Connor to go talk to her so she wouldn't cry. He walked over, looked down at her, and said "what's wrong Brenna?" Those two beautiful babies just make my heart burst with love :)
I'd love to add to the list but Brenna is fussing to be fed - can't deny a girl her food! Happy Tuesday!