1. Brenna's CT scan went extremely well. She ate the most she's ever eaten about 5 hours beforehand (185 mL), and then it ended up that she didn't even need to be sedated. So then she got a bottle right after the scan, and all was well. We fed her in the lobby of the Children's Hospital before heading home and got stopped by no fewer than 4 people who recognized her from the blog or the newspaper article a few weeks ago :)
2. Speaking of the scan, it showed no masses or obstructions, but did show a flattened nasal bone. Our ENT is on vacation until August 6, so we're going to have to wait until she can read the scans and give her input on whether we need to take action. The Prevacid and Nasonex seem to really be helping, but she still pulls off of her bottle while eating and takes deep breaths, as if she can't breathe well through her nose while she's chugging the milk.
3. We got the opportunity last week to take Connor to meet a local racecar driver, Justin Allgaier. Justin is sponsored by Brandt Consolidated, where Evan's uncle works, and they hosted a meet-and-greet event with Justin. It rocked Connor's world to get to see Justin's race cars, who, coincidentally enough, look exactly like Lightning McQueen and therefore, Connor was convinced he was meeting Lightning's driver!
4. Brenna has hit a plateau on the weight gaining front, and we're exploring options to boost that girl's numbers. Starting today, we're now fortifying her milk to make it 24 calories, instead of the 22 that it was.
5. For those in the local viewing area, check out WAND on channel 10 at 10:00 tonight to see a few familiar faces live and in action ;) I'm going to have to stay up past my bedtime to watch!